Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mari Belajar Metal

I found this good chart stumble upon forum today. However due to no credits by the original poster, i would not give credit to him either.

Anyway, this is a good BASIC reference of metal genre..which will continuously evolve.(click on the chart to zoom)


Good list, my favorite all time album is in the list. Beyond The Veil (Tristania) .It is essential. Been repeating this stuff hundred of times.Best ALL tracks in single album music arrangement ever constructed up until today.

Just that Nasum is missing from the grind list. Way much better than some listed there.

Regarding genre...for me(only) I don't give damn anymore...as long play good to my ears.
I guess my obsession of classification a metal genre is over...no time for that anymore..only happy listening.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...