Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wacken #1 - Trivium



Two band, back to back continuously play on 5th August.As I Lay Dying & Trivium. Start listening to Trivium by  Ascendancy album which almost all the track is amazing, Personally my 3rd best metal album as of today, the only song i disliked is Ascendancy :P, The Crusader and Shogun is great as well(biased as Trivium fan!)  I'm expecting they will also play from new album this year, In Waves. This band is still young and I'm expecting many better things to come from them. Hail Trivium! Kereta Kelisa gua ada sticker Trivium since 2006 tu ..tak bleh tanggal :)


Best Trivium song I'm looking forward them play this shit! Mata terpejam!

Gunshot formula = Banging 125% + Pogo 300%

 So many good Trivium song! Haih!!!!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...