Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top 3 Commercial Songs for 2010

Sorry this year billboard suck big time...without further a due,

#3 - Sonic Syndicate - My Own Life







The technical arrangement of the chords and vocalist is simply crafty, but the long repeatable catchy chorus kill you in the end.Check out the acoustic version here

 

#2 - We Are The Fallen - I Am The Only One







Must be suprise huh! I also like calm sentimental song! by ex-Evanescence  with Carly (American idol) , this song personally just next to Tristania - Deadlocked in this rank category. If you like this, the you must like Sarah Mclahlan- Angel song as well. Have a break, close your eye and listen to another orgasmic cover for this song here

Drum rolls....

#1  - We The In Crowd - Never Be What You Want







Now doubt I like Paramore a lot so this top of my list. I've been listening to this song more than 500 times already for  the whole 2010...Actually the whole tracks in the  album rocks!

 

So what is your pick?

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...