Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dealing With The Dying

I've read a great article from The Star newspaper dated back on 24 Oct 2010, and I feel it was meant to be share with all. Somehow it was lost but now that I found it again, I'm loading it to the internet, before my real copy become permanently damage. Its about how to Deal With The Dying, written by Dr.Yau Weng Kong. For the rest of the story, just download from the link below and print.

The link to the pdf:  Dealing With The Dying

I don't know if this against The Star trademark infringement, please inform me if i neglected the act, so I can remove the pdf extraction from this site...again it was meant to share to those who can't afford newspaper or miss this great article.

On the dark side of the note,  you might want to look for this book as well.

The Complete Manual of Suicide




I cant read it since it is in Japanese. I am Japanese banana...


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...